Happy Social Media Week! In celebration of the occasion, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to hone your pinning skills and win fabulous swag for it. A brand new Kenneth Jay Lane ring could be yours if you can create a Pinterest board worthy of Fall’s gorgeous trends.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Follow us on Pinterest and Twitter.
- Create a Fall Inspiration board on your Pinterest profile by repinning at least 5 of the items placed on our Fall 2012 pin board, plus any other images you feel would create a beautiful collection to convey fall style. Examples of other images could include scenery, runway looks, street style, editorials, decor, etc. Check out our example Fall Inspiration board to get an idea of what we’re looking for.
- Once you complete your board, tweet us a link (@shopedropoff ) so you can be in the running for the ring!
Interested? Here are the rules:
- Contestant must create an original “Fall Inspiration Board” containing at least 5 images repinned from eDrop-Off’s “Fall 2012″ Pinterest board. Images must be repinned to qualify.
- Contestant must be following all eDrop-Off boards on Pinterest prior to submitting a board for consideration.
- Contestant must follow eDrop-Off on Twitter prior to submitting a board for consideration.
- To submit a completed board, contestant must tweet a link to their board to @shopedropoff on Twitter.
- Contestant must have a valid US address (for prize shipment purposes) to be eligible to win.
Submissions must be made before 5pm CT on Friday, September 28. Winner will be chosen by EDO and announced on Twitter on Monday, Oct 1. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!