- What do you accept for consignment?
- We accept a wide array of brands ranging from contemporary to high-end. We are interested in items which have the potential to sell for greater than $50 in the resale marketplace based on recent sales of similar items. We happily accept some specialty items without designer labels (e.g. fine jewelry, furs). Please see our comprehensive list for more information on what items/brands we are able to accept
- What are the benefits of consigning items with eDrop-Off rather than selling them myself?
- With over a decade of experience in luxury resale under our belts, we have established a reputation that has earned the trust of clients and customers worldwide. Our expertly trained staff takes utmost care in delivering our authenticity guarantee. Every item consigned through our services receives a description of its desirable features and detailed measurements, a set of professional photographs, and worldwide exposure through online promotion. We manage all communication with buyers and interested parties, and we package and ship all orders from our office.
- What is your commission structure?
- Our commission structure is 60/40, with you, the consignor, receiving 60% of the profits from each sale. Our 40% of inclusive of all listing fees, Paypal fees, and any shipping and handling costs.
- How will you determine the value of my items?
- We cater to an international audience with over 10 million active users. The value of items sold on the open auction format is determined by the current demand of the resale marketplace. Fixed pricing for items sold on The Collection is determined by extensive research into industry comparisons in both the retail and resale markets.
- How long does the process take and when will I receive payment?
- The length of time it takes for your items to be listed on our site can fluctuate slightly depending on our inventory levels. We list all items in as timely a manner as possible, and checks are always issued within 90 days of an item’s date of sale.
- What is your process for authentication?
- Each item undergoes a meticulous in-house authentication process during which our expertly trained professionals verify markings and codes, heat stamps, quality of fabrication, hardware, and lining.
eDrop-Off reserves the right to decline any merchandise that does not meet authenticity standards or comply with the standards outlined by the marketplace, as we do not accept any counterfeit items. We offer our full compliance with brands seeking to identify counterfeit products and their sources, providing those brands with contact information of consignors who have violated our contract by consigning disingenuous goods.
- Will I be given access to track my items’ listings throughout your process?
- Yes, as soon as your items begin making their way through our system, we send a courtesy e-mail urging you to keep watch for links to your auctions within the next 48 hours. As soon as your items launch for auction, you will be provided via e-mail with links to each listing.
Our auction links are automatically generated by our auction software. If you do not receive them within 48 hours of your courtesy e-mail, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (866) 962-5550.
- What are the benefits of being an EDO Insider?
- EDO Insiders get early access to featured items and flash sales, and they are included in seasonal or brand-specific commission specials. Commission specials give a consignor eligibility to earn a bonus percentage on top of the standard 60% (e.g. “Earn an Extra 5% on any Chanel handbag consigned within a specified date range). Sign up here for Insider Access and weekly fashion updates.
Didn’t find the answer to your question? Contact us toll-free at (866) 962-5550, or at email@example.com